Noordsche Compagnie - Northern Company
Become a companion of the Northern Company.
Word kompaan van de Noordsche Compagnie.
With a one-off contribution of Euro 475,- you join the Northern Company.
As companion of the Northern Company you have access to the:
- Unlimited adventurous possibilities of the East-Greenland outdoor playground
- Fully equipped Northern Company hut in the Inuit village of Kuummiut, East-Greenland
- Material depot at the hut with lots of mountain, communication, safety, outdoor and camping equipment
- Local services of the Inuit people in Kuummiut; guiding, dog sleds, boats and snow scooters for transport and pickup
- Service of professional mountain guides, instructors and specialists that are companion of the Northern Company
- Unique group of other companions of the Northern Company
- Activities and trips organised by other companions; and that you can join
You are encouraged to develop and organise your own activities and adventures under the umbrella of the Northern Company; by using its name and all facilities:
- Kayaking trips, ski expeditions, scientific and/or medical research, sporting events, photography (nature, sport, fashion), team training, think-tank sessions, yoga classes etc.
Companionship of the Northern Company includes:
- Official listing as a companion of the Northern Company
- The first 10 nights in the hut
- Reduced fees for the following nights at the hut
- Use of the standard equipment available at the hut
- Reduced fees for the specialist equipment available at the hut
- Access to the hut for your family and friends
- An exclusive badge of the Northern Company
- A space on the photo wall in the Kuummiut hut for a personal frame with a picture of your choice
- The address list of the Northern Company companions
Now you can:
- Tell your family and friends you are a companion of the Northern Company
- Tell your family and friends you also have a second house, at GREENLAND!
- Surprise your family and friends by taking them with you to an Inuit village and the Greenland back country
As a companion you also support the Arcticycle Foundation: www.arcticycle.org
- With a one-off financial contribution
- By joining the Arcticycle working groups (Arctic waste management, renewable energy, eco-tourism)